A Complete Guide to Cyanoacrylates for Tier 1-3 Automotive Assembly Applications
Most commonly known as super glue, CA glue, or by brand names such as Krazy Glue, cyanoacrylate glue has become an increasingly popular adhesive for industrial product assembly applications due to its ability to quickly form powerful bonds.
In the automotive & transportation industries, these fast-curing adhesives are used in the assembly of everything from windshield wiper blades to transmission hoses.
The following guide explores:
- Specific automotive & transportation applications of cyanoacrylates
- How cyanoacrylates work and their material compatibilities
- Properties and advantages of cyanoacrylates
- Differences between cyanoacrylates & alternatives, such as epoxies and resins
- Selection criteria for cyanoacrylates
Download your copy today!